How It Works
It is FuneralDecisions.com’s mission to minimize the stress and worry involved when planning for the death of a loved one. FuneralDecisions.com offers you a quick and easy way to find and compare Funeral Homes and Cemeteries anywhere in the country. This is not a directory of Funeral Homes and Cemeteries. FuneralDecisions.com is a powerful tool to be used when looking for immediate need or pre-need funeral and cemetery services.
To use FuneralDecisons.com,
- Fill out the short form by selecting the geographic area where you or your loved one is located, your religious affiliation, and the type of service you are looking for (Funeral Home, Cemetery, Cremation, or a combination).
- You will be able to choose some common aspects of funeral and cemetery services such as number of days for the viewing, type of casket, in-ground or mausoleum burial, along with cremation options. The form will then be sent to only those providers that match your geographic, religious and service type criteria.
- The providers will contact you via the method of your choice (email or phone) with information on their services along with an estimate based on your request.
- It is important to remember that this is a service industry and the lowest price is not always the best.
- After receiving your estimates, you can then select whichever provider you wish to use and contact them at your convenience.
- Take a look at all information being sent to you and not just price estimates. The service and personal attention that Service Providers offer is extremely important when making a choice. You need to take all aspects into account.